Thursday 24 January 2013

Great Miscalculation

" He thwarts the plans of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success."
Job 5:12

When we are inside God's plan, submitting us and all our affairs totally to His way of doing things, we can rest assured that God will frustrate all artifice of the wicked against us. All their curious anticipation for our fall will be a great miscalculation. God always renders Him worthy of our confidence. By defeating all their evil designs, God will prove Himself to be our Friend.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
love to write some material for your blog in exchange for
a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
Cheers!
Here is my web blog ... 2010 transfer news for arsenal

Post a Comment