Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Fit Witness To The Most High

“..having obtained help from God, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great.."
Acts 26:22

When we totally yield ourselves to God, He will start using us and we can never stop witnessing Him to any rank of people we come across. We need the strength of the Holy Spirit and also His continuous instructions to be able to witness. We need to sit at His feet, have a clear view of Him for ourselves, be filled with His love for us and then our love for Him will prompt us to do the work, making us a fit witness to the Most High God.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellеnt post. I wаs checking constantly this weblоg and Ӏ am impгessеd!
Extremеly useful info particularly the ultіmate section :
) I take care of such information a lot. I ωaѕ looking for thiѕ certain information for a νery lengthy time.
Thanks and good luck.

my blog ... chatroulete

Post a Comment